Visa & Travel
Nationals of the following countries are eligible for a free-of-charge visa stamped on their passports upon entry into DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Portugal, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vatican.
Visa Application Prior To Arrival
All other nationalities not mentioned in the above list are required to pre-arrange a visa for entry into the United Arab Emirates. Visa requirements can change with little or no notice. Please double-check foreign entry requirements for travelers from your country of nationality by contacting the local embassy or consulate for your destination country.
- The passport should be valid for 6 (six) months or more prior to the date of travel.
- Visa is valid for one single entry only.
- Visa will only be issued 3-7 days prior to your arrival and emailed to you.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the visa copy is mandatory.
- Working days in UAE are from Sunday to Thursday. (Friday/ Saturday are the weekends).
- Visa fees are payable in full in advance and if not approved by immigration authorities, the amount is non – refundable.
- All visas are valid for arrival and departure at Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah airports.